Sunday, January 13, 2008

Need a Car Loan? Try Roadloans!

If you have been trying to get approved for an auto loan recently to no avail...I've got a hot tip for you, RoadLoans! I have processed quite a few Roadloans over the last few months and I have to say that I am quite impressed. It's fast and simple. You apply online and once approved they send you the loan paperwork and a check that can be used at any franchise dealer. (Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler etc.) I have sold cars to people that I couldn't get approved by using RoadLoans. Their loan to value ratios are great, meaning if you owe more on your trade in than the value this loan just might work! The rates are reasonable and I just can't say enough about them. So click and apply and you just might be surprised! Good luck and be sure to let me know about your RoadLoans experience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog .

Anonymous said...

thanks for the nice info